There are lots of ways you can find out what’s happening and ask questions about urban growth in and around Cambridge.
There are community forums for North East Cambridge, North West Cambridge (Eddington and Darwin Green) and Cambridge East (Wing/Marleigh and land north of Cherry Hinton).
These bring residents, councils and developers together to raise issues and discuss how the developments are moving forward. They are open to everyone and usually meet three times a year. The format tends to involve an informal drop-in session followed by a more formal meeting.
As construction on the Southern Fringe has largely been completed, local issues are now covered by the South Area Committee.
Cambridge Investment Partnership: public meetings
- Meadows Community Centre and Buchan Street Neighbourhood Centre redevelopment
- Mill Road depot and Cromwell Road developments
Other ways to get involved
- Email us if you have a question
- Find your local councillors and how to contact them
- Raise a local issue in the open forum of your area committee
- Attend Joint Development Control Committee or Planning Committee meetings
- Take part in consultations
- See how S106 contributions (mitigating the impact of local developments) make a difference across Cambridge