Get involved in the new neighbourhoods
Last updated: 31 January 2018
There are community forums for new neighbourhoods arising from urban growth in and around Cambridge. These bring residents, councils and developers together to raise issues and discuss how the developments are moving forward.
The forums are open to everyone and usually meet three times a year. The format tends to involve an informal drop-in session followed by a more formal meeting.
Other ways to get involved:
- Find your local councillors and how to contact them
- Ask questions about local issues at your area committee
- Attend Joint Development Control Committee or Planning Committee meetings
- Take part in consultations
- Find out more about the Greater Cambridge Partnership
- See how S106 contributions make a difference across Cambridge.