Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Find social housing outside Cambridge

If you want to move out of Cambridge, Homefinder UK can help you find social housing elsewhere in the UK.

The national scheme also offers mutual exchange, and accessible, retirement and sheltered housing. It helps people in temporary accommodation, or who are homeless or threatened with homelessness.

Contact us if you think the scheme could help you. If you are suitable, we’ll help you register. Homefinder will ask us to approve your registration.

When you have joined the scheme, you'll be able to see all available properties. Homefinder's case workers can help you apply for a property that matches your personal circumstances and budget.

If all goes well, Homefinder can arrange a move within a few weeks.