Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Help us to improve our online services by telling us what you think

We will be holding user research sessions over the coming weeks and we are looking for people to take part.

ICT maintenance work on Saturday 21 May

Some of our online systems might be temporarily unavailable – if you are affected, please wait a short time then try again.

Complain about a councillor’s conduct

If you want to complain about a city councillor’s conduct, complete our code of conduct complaint form.

Include details and evidence of how you believe the councillor has not followed our code of conduct, which you can find in part 5 of our Constitution.

Our monitoring officer will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 10 working days of receiving it. They will ask the councillor in question to provide a written response to your allegation.

The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman can tell you more about making a complaint. You can also ask for free advice from Cambridge Citizens Advice or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

The Civic Affairs committee has oversight of this complaints procedure.

Contact us