The Neighbourhood Community Development team organises a range of projects, events and activities across the city. These are often run in partnership with other organisations or community groups.
Contact us for more information about events or projects in and around Castle:
- Lisa Pollitt, Community Development Officer: email@example.com or 01223 471674.
Information for new residents
If you are new to the area, these links might help you start to settle in:
- Why Cambridge is growing
- Where Cambridge is growing
- Get involved in the new neighbourhoods
- Living in the new neighbourhoods
North West Cambridge Community Forum
If you'd like to know more about your local new neighbourhoods, come to a North West Cambridge Community Forum meeting. You'll find out more about the developments, and have a chance to meet the developers and planners.
The Cambridgeshire Older People's Enterprise forum (Cope) runs events and meetings for over-50s from St Luke's Community Centre.
Sample activities include:
- Wednesdays, 10am to midday: Coffee morning at Castle Street Methodist Church
- Wednesdays, midday to 1.15pm: Strength and balance class at Castle Street Methodist Church
- Thursdays, 10am to midday: Tots group at Castle Street Methodist Church
- First Sunday of month, 12.45 to 2pm: Community lunch club at St Augustine's Church