Our bereavement services team provides a caring, sensitive and high quality service for people at a difficult time in their life.
Losing a loved-one presents many challenges and our staff can give helpful advice and guidance about all aspects of funeral arrangements and memorials.
Our main office is located at the Cambridge Crematorium site, where our team are available Monday to Friday to help and guide you.
Our cemeteries and crematorium
- Arrange a funeral
- Choose a memorial
- Arranging a burial and buying a grave
- Fees and forms for Cambridge cemeteries and crematorium
- About our cremation service
- Events at Cambridge City Crematorium
- What to do following a death
- Who to contact following a death
- Burial and grave records
- Closed churchyards
- Exhuming a deceased body
- Repatriation of a deceased body
The Cambridge Crematorium was awarded Bereaved Charter Gold status by the Institute of Cemetery and Crematorium Management (ICCM) in 2013.