Tell us about changes in your circumstances
If you get Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction (including second adult rebate) you must tell us about changes in your circumstances that may affect the amount of benefit you get.
- Change of address
- Change in earnings for any adult in the household
- Changes in other income received by anyone in your household
- (including other benefits, Tax Credits, Pensions, child maintenance payments etc)
- Changes in savings and investments for any adult in the household
- Changes in the number of people living with you
This list is not a full list - if in doubt, tell us anyway.
Please be aware that the system will be down from 6.30pm- 8.00pm for system maintenance. Please ensure you complete your notification by this point, or save it and return to it after 8.00pm.
If you do not complete and submit your notification within 14 days of starting, it will automatically be deleted and you will have to re-start the process.
- change of address form [PDF, 120.9 KB]
- change of income form [PDF, 154kB] - for changes in earnings, other income or capital, savings and investments.
Please include contact details (emaill address or telephone number) in case we need further information or evidence of the changes.
If you delay telling us about changes, you may not get what you're entitled to. Or you may get too much (over-payment) and would have to pay it back - or even have your benefit stopped. You could even face criminal charges for fraud.