In accordance with national guidelines, all children under eight must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, with a maximum of two children per adult.
Carers can enter and participate free of charge when assisting a paying disabled swimmer. A maximum of two carers per swimmer will be admitted for free.
Rules for the pools
To improve your swim, we ask that you:
- Shower before entering the pool
- Read and obey all signs
- Familiarise yourself with the pool's depths
- Follow the lifeguard's instructions at all times
- Wear a buoyancy aid and stay within safe standing depth if necessary
- Do not eat or drink alcohol immediately prior to swimming
- Tie back long hair
- Use the protective blue overshoes provided