Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Get your coronavirus vaccination at walk-in clinics in and around Cambridge – no appointment needed, but wear a face mask

Online payments temporarily unavailable on Sunday morning

The system provider will apply routine security updates between 4.30 and 6.30am on Sunday 17 October.

Report overgrown vegetation or a fallen branch

We are responsible for cutting grass and trimming hedges and shrubs on public land around the city.

If you see an overgrown area or grass on a footpath, use our form to tell us about the problem.

You can also use the form to report a fallen branch on public land.

Report overgrown vegetation or a fallen branch

Please be as specific as possible when you describe the location of the problem. If you can take a photo of it you can attach it to the form.

We will visit the site within 7 days and take appropriate action.

You should report problems on private land to the owner. There is a separate process to follow if you have an issue with a neighbour’s high hedge.

Contact us