Skip To Main Content
Subscribe to email notifications of our service updates and news releases Sign up now

Coronavirus: Updates and information

Find out what support is available, how to offer help, and how to look after your wellbeing. Please continue to follow official NHS and government advice. Our offices and customer service centre remain closed at this time.

Report a barking dog

If you want to complain about a persistent barking dog, we’ll ask you to keep a diary of the barking.

You’ll need to list the dates, times and duration of the barking, and the way in which it causes a nuisance to you.

We’ll also need to know your name and address, and the name and address of the dog owner.

Contact us to find out more or to register a complaint.

We can also help you with your own barking dog.

Barking dogs outside Cambridge

If you want to report a barking dog but you do not live in Cambridge, please contact South Cambridgeshire District Council.