If you want to have your details removed from the open electoral register, you must request it in writing or by using our online form.
- You must make your own individual request to be removed, you cannot make the request on behalf of someone else.
- Removing your details from the open register doesn't affect your right to vote as your details will still remain on the full electoral register.
- Requests to remove your details will take effect from the first working day of the following month.
- Read our guide to how the full and open registers are used [PDF, 75KB]
Note: you can't remove yourself from the full electoral register using this form – please write to us separately.
- Request in writing (details below)
You'll receive written confirmation when we have removed your details from the register.