We organise a range of local events, projects and activities, often in partnership with local groups and organisations.
For more information about local projects and events contact the Community Development Officer for the Cherry Hinton area, Patrick Brown.
The Queen Edith's Facebook page is run by the local community and contains more local information.
- ChYpPS, our Children and Young People's Participation Service, has details of events they run for children and young people across Cambridge.
- Queen Edith's Townswomens' Guild meets at Dunstan Court, Wulfstan Way, CB1 3TN, on the second Wednesday of month at 7.30pm.
- Queen Edith Women's Institute meets at Hartington Grove Friends Meeting House on the third Wednesday of the month at 7.30pm.
- Queen Edith's Chapel have a number of different groups, activities and rooms to hire.
- St James Church, Wulfstan Way hosts a Beaver group (6 to 8 years) and the Wulfstan Way Parent and Child group and has rooms to hire.
- Forever Active runs strength and balance classes for people aged over 50 or who are returning to a more active lifestyle. Thursdays, 12.30 to 1.30pm at Queen Edith's Chapel. £4 per session for members, £5 for guests. Phone 07989 737913 to find out more.
For more information about local events, visit the Queen Edith's Community Forum website, which is run by residents for residents.
- Check when networking lunches are planned for Queen Edith's and other areas
For further information about our community centres and map of locations visit the community centres section.
The county council has a community room at Rock Road library, which is available to hire for meetings, events and activities
Visit the Queen Edith’s Community Forum website to find out about the Queen Edith’s Community News.