Payments to suppliers
This page displays links to files detailing invoices paid to suppliers totalling £500 or more including VAT.
Transaction data is provided in CSV format, so it can be easily manipulated, as well as PDF.
If you would like to know more about an individual transaction, email email@example.com quoting the relevant transaction number. Complex enquiries might be treated as freedom of information requests and be subject to the specified timescales.
- Payments to suppliers: April 2018 onwards [PDF, 500kB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2018 onwards [CSV, 121kB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2017 to March 2018 [PDF, 2MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2017 to March 2018 [CSV, 1.6MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2016 to March 2017 [PDF, 2.2MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2016 to March 2017 [CSV, 1.9MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2015 to March 2016 [PDF, 2.5MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2015 to March 2016 [CSV, 2.1MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2014 to March 2015 [PDF, 2.7MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2014 to March 2015 [CSV, 2.3MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2013 to March 2014 [PDF, 3.6MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2013 to March 2014 [CSV, 3.1MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2012 to March 2013 [PDF, 2.8MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2012 to March 2013 [CSV, 2.5MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2011 to March 2012 [PDF, 2.3MB]
- Payments to suppliers: April 2011 to March 2012 [CSV, 220kB]
Provision of personal data to the Cabinet Office
We are required by law to protect the public funds that we administer. To do this we sometimes need to share the personal data you have given us with the bodies responsible for auditing or administering those funds, in order to prevent and detect fraud.
The Cabinet Office requires us to participate in the National Fraud Initiative (NFI), a data-matching exercise to assist in the prevention and detection of fraud against ourselves and other public-sector organisations. We regularly provide particular sets of data to the Cabinet Office for this purpose, as set out in the code of practice. The next data-matching exercise will be conducted in October 2016.
Find out more about data protection.
The information in the data files includes payments to the voluntary community and social enterprise sector; it does not include any payments made through our payroll system.
The data is held on our financial management system, Oracle Financials. The extracts are obtained utilising the Business Objects reporting tool.
The files include the following headings, the majority of which are those prescribed by the government, and some of which we have added to provide further information:
|Body||Links to the government's statistic website|
|Body name||Name of our authority|
|Date||Date the invoice was paid|
|Transaction number||The council's unique invoice identifier|
|Amount (see note below)||The amount of the invoice charged to a particular expense area or type. This does not include VAT|
|Supplier name||Name of the supplier as held in the council's financial management system|
|Supplier ID||The council's unique supplier identifier|
|Service area categorisation||The department responsible for spending the money|
|Expense type||Identifies the general nature of the expenditure|
|Cost centre||Service area to which expenditure applies|
|Supplier classification||Thompson classification of the supplier|
Note: A leading minus sign may indicate:
- corrections to coding
- credit notes
- deductions from payments for services provided by the council