- For 2017/18, Mayor George Pippas is supporting The Sick Children's Trust and Centre 33.
- For 2016/17, Mayor Jeremy Benstead supported Romsey Mill and Prostate Cancer UK.
- In 2015/16, Mayor Robert Dryden supported Arthur Rank Hospice Appeal and East Anglian Air Ambulance.
- In 2014/15, Mayor Gerri Bird supported Disability Cambridgeshire and Tom's Trust.
- In 2013/14, Mayor Paul Saunders supported Centre 33 and The Blue Smile project.
- In 2012/13, Mayor Sheila Stuart supported the Cambridge Women's Resources Centre and the Cambridge Food Bank.
- In 2011/12, Mayor Ian Nimmo-Smith supported Whitworth House and Cruse Bereavement Care, and offered to work with AFASIC.