The Neighbourhood Team organises a range of events, projects and activities in your area. These events are often run in partnership with local groups and organisations.
- Check when networking lunches are planned for King's Hedges and other areas
Buchan Street Neighbourhood Centre
Buchan Street Neighbourhood Centre is a great place to hire with some fantastic facilities. Whether it is for a board meeting or a more informal group you will always receive a warm welcome. We have some availability of rooms to hire.
- Monday mornings, Tuesday afternoons and Friday evenings (term time only): Life Drawing with Derek Batty, call 01223 571816
- First Tuesday of month, 10am to midday: Cambridgeshire hearing help, hearing support.
- Tuesdays: Belly dancing – 6 to 7pm (beginners, £5) and 7.15 to 8.30pm (intermediate, £5.50)
- Friday mornings: Soft play for under-5s at Buchan Street Neighbourhood Centre. £3 per child per session, but free to local people on benefits. Contact us to book, or drop in with proof of your address and benefits.
- Sunday mornings: Church of the United Nations, 11am. Open to all.
For details of events at Buchan Street Neighbourhood Centre, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 508149.
No 37 Lawrence Way
Thursdays: Crochet group, 10am to midday
For details of events and regular groups at No 37 Lawrence Way Community Centre and Nuns Way Pavilion , contact the North Cambridge Community Partnership.
The North Cambridge Community Partnership is a newly formed organisation bring together the previous Arbury Neighbourhood Community Project and Kings Hedges Neighbourhood Partnership.
Arbury Community Centre
Visit the Arbury Community Centre website for information about local events.
Visit the North Cambridge Community Partnership website to find out about the newsletter they distribute to residents of King's Hedges and Arbury.