Our ‘Greening your home’ booklet will provide you with the information you need to make your home and lifestyle greener.
Pick up a copy from our customer service centre at Mandela House, or download the whole booklet or specific chapters below:
- Greening your home [PDF, 2MB]
- Chapter 1: Saving energy in the home [PDF, 297KB]
- Chapter 2: Saving water [PDF, 207KB]
- Chapter 3: Eating sustainable food [PDF, 466KB]
- Chapter 4: Efficient use of resources [PDF, 297KB]
- Chapter 5: Using sustainable transport [PDF, 222KB]
- Chapter 6: Greening your garden [PDF, 515KB]
You could also:
- Use the WWF’s environmental footprint calculator to measure yours and find out how to reduce it.
- Visit the 52 Climate Actions website to find details of actions you can take on a number of themes including travel, food and waste.
- Read our other sustainability webpages to find out more about how you can make your home and lifestyle greener.