The neighbourhood team organises a range of events, projects and activities in your area, these events are often run in partnership with local groups and organisations.
- Check when networking lunches are planned for East Chesterton and other areas
Brown's Field Youth and Community Centre
The centre is located at 31a, Green End Road, Cambridge CB4 1RU.
- La Jolie Ronde (French lessons for children): Mondays, 2.30 - 3pm and 4 - 6pm
- Stay and Play (soft play with crafts): Tuesdays (term time), 10 - 12 (midday). £1 per child, no booking required. Under-5s must be accompanied.
- Youth Club (11+): Tuesdays (term time), 7.30 - 9pm
- Tanguedo (school of Argentine Tango): Tuesdays, 7 - 10pm
- Ballet for adults: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 8.15 - 9.15pm
- Thursday's Together (family support with soft play and activities): Thursdays, 10am - 2pm
- Womens Health Project: Thursdays, 12 (midday) - 2pm
- Zumba: Thursdays, 7 - 8pm. £5
- Soft Play: Fridays, 10.15 - 11.30am
- Adult Art Group: Fridays, 9.30 - 11.30am
For more information, email email@example.com or telephone 01223 420309.
Holiday activities for families, children and young people are provided during each half term and the Easter and summer holidays. Programmes are available from the centre approximately two weeks before each holiday period and are also distributed through local schools.
Bengali Health Project
The Bengali Health Project, based in East Chesterton and Arbury, seeks to bring together the local community and health professionals to address health issues. Monthly lunches with speakers are organised, for details contact Luthfa Khatun at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 507067.
The Chesterton News is published by a partnership group including Chesterton Community Association, St Andrew's Hall, St Andrew's Church, St George's Church and the city council. Visit the St Andrew's Church website to find out more and download the latest edition.