Sessions for adults from ethnic minorities
The following sports sessions are designed to bring all members of the community together in these inclusive activities. They were set up to appeal to minority groups in Cambridge who have traditionally been less involved in some of our other sporting activities, but these activities are open to all.
Everyone is encouraged to come along, learn a new sport and get fit while meeting new friends and learning a bit about other cultures.
Gymnastics for all ages
- Cambridge Gymnastics Academy, North Cambridge Academy, Arbury Road
- Including older adult, women's only and adult sessions
- For more information visit the Cambridge Gymnastics Academy website
- NEW community table tennis club
- Chesterton Sports Centre
- Mondays 6 - 7pm
- Available to anybody aged 8 years plus
- Participants aged 8 - 11 must be accompanied by an adult
- £3.50 per session
- Equipment available free of charge
For more information on any of these up and coming sessions, email email@example.com
To receive regular updates from the Sports Development team, email your name, email address, ward/district of residence and sporting area of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Updates from the service are sent at least once every three months.