Cherry Hinton Village Centre, Colville Road, Cherry Hinton, Cambridge CB1 9EJ
The centre is closed until further notice during the national lockdown. We’ll retain your memberships and existing bookings, and will not collect direct debits for membership or lessons until we can reopen.
Cherry Hinton Village Centre offers a wide range of community facilities for members and non-members to use, including a multi-purpose sports hall, two conference rooms, and a kitchen.
Many local clubs and organisations hire the facilities to deliver services to the community, including sports such as badminton, basketball and five-a-side football, fitness classes and yoga, and children's parties.
The centre is managed by GLL in partnership with the council.
The centre is fully accessible for people with disabilities. Facilities include:
- Accessible ramp
- Accessible toilet
- Changing room with changing bed
- Three designated parking spaces
Getting to the centre
- By bike: There is cycle parking for up to 20 bikes outside the centre
- By bus: The Citi 1 bus stops on Cherry Hinton High Street
- By car: There is car parking behind the centre for around 20 vehicles, including three designated disabled parking bays