Residential caravan sites in Cambridge
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 requires mobile home and caravan site owners to provide us with park rules.
Kerry’s Yard Caravan Park
- 89 Fen Road, Cambridge CB4 1YP
- Site manager: Mr John Kerry, 14 Kerry’s Yard
- Kerry’s Yard Caravan Park site rules [PDF, 43Kb]
- Fen Road, Cambridge CB4 1UN
- Site manager: Mr Frank Norman, 15 Riverview Park
- Phone: 07761 607537
- Riverview Park site rules [PDF, 0.1MB]
To run a caravan or camping site you need a licence from the council.
Conditions may be attached to a licence to cover any of the following:
- restricting when caravans can be on the site for human habitation or restricting the number of caravans that can be on the site at any one time
- controlling the types of caravans on the site
- controlling the positioning of the caravans or regulating the use of other structures and vehicles including tents
- to ensure steps are taken enhance the land, including planting/replanting bushes and trees
- fire safety and fire fighting controls
- to ensure that sanitary and other facilities, services and equipment are supplied and maintained.
Contact us for more details
The applicant must be entitled to use the land as a caravan site.
Licences will not be issued to applicants who have had a site licence revoked within three years of the current application.