Residential caravan sites in Cambridge
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 requires mobile home and caravan site owners to provide us with park rules.
Kerry’s Yard Caravan Park
- 89 Fen Road, Cambridge CB4 1YP
- Site manager: Mr John Kerry, 14 Kerry’s Yard
- Kerry’s Yard Caravan Park: Site rules [PDF, 43Kb]
- Kerry’s Yard Caravan Park: Site licence [PDF, 86Kb]
- Fen Road, Cambridge CB4 1UN
- Site manager: Jackie Barham, 249 Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 1XQ
- Email address: email@example.com
- Phone: 01223 425805 or 07867 777666
- Riverview Park: Site rules [PDF, 1MB]
- Riverview Park: Site licence [PDF, 85Kb]
To run a caravan or camping site you need a licence from the council.
Conditions may be attached to a licence to cover any of the following:
- restricting when caravans can be on the site for human habitation or restricting the number of caravans that can be on the site at any one time
- controlling the types of caravans on the site
- controlling the positioning of the caravans or regulating the use of other structures and vehicles including tents
- to ensure steps are taken enhance the land, including planting/replanting bushes and trees
- fire safety and fire fighting controls
- to ensure that sanitary and other facilities, services and equipment are supplied and maintained.
Please download our caravan or camping site application form [DOCX, 79Kb] to make a new application.
To discuss an application in more detail, please contact us using the contact details at the bottom of the page.
- New Site licence fee (including depositing of rules and update of the public register): £320
- Annual inspection fee (including transfer/variation): £256
- Application to register Fit & Proper Person (five yearly registration): £384
For further information, please refer to the Caravan Site Licensing & Fee Policy [PDF, 0.4MB].
This policy sets out the fee structure for the processing of applications for the issue, variation and transfer of caravan site licences and annual fees for administration and monitoring of site licences, together with any fee associated with the holding of a register of site rules.
The applicant must be entitled to use the land as a caravan site.
Licences will not be issued to applicants who have had a site licence revoked within three years of the current application.