Cambridge Matters is our magazine for residents – it’s packed with the latest information about council services.
We publish four editions every year, and deliver them to all households in Cambridge. Let us know if you don’t receive it – we can post another one to you. You can download recent copies below.
We produce an audio version of the magazine for residents with sight impairment or reading difficulties. Contact us if you would like us to send you or somebody you know a CD with an audio version of the magazine content.
The spring 2021 edition includes information about coronavirus testing and the vaccination programme. It also includes a breakdown of how your taxes are spent on providing services for residents in Cambridge. And it introduces a new campaign to provide new habitats for aquatic wildlife.
- Cambridge Matters: Spring 2021 [PDF, 7MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Winter 2020 [PDF, 6.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Autumn 2020 [PDF, 9MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Spring 2020 [PDF, 6.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Winter 2019 [PDF, 5.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Autumn 2019 [PDF, 7.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Summer 2019 [PDF, 8MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Spring 2019 [PDF, 6.5MB]