Cambridge Matters is our magazine for residents – it’s packed with the latest information about council services.
We publish four editions every year, and deliver them to all households in Cambridge. Let us know if you don’t receive it – we can post another one to you. You can download recent copies below.
We produce an audio version of the magazine for residents with sight impairment or reading difficulties. Contact us if you would like us to send you or somebody you know a CD with an audio version of the magazine content.
The winter 2020 issue includes information about the latest local coronavirus restrictions, some ways to stay active in the colder months, and details of some of the work we’ve been doing this year to find accommodation for rough sleepers and people at risk of becoming homeless.
- Cambridge Matters: Winter 2020 [PDF, 6.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Autumn 2020 [PDF, 9MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Spring 2020 [PDF, 6.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Winter 2019 [PDF, 5.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Autumn 2019 [PDF, 7.5MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Summer 2019 [PDF, 8MB]
- Cambridge Matters: Spring 2019 [PDF, 6.5MB]