Brown’s Field Youth and Community Centre is in the heart of East Chesterton in the north of Cambridge.
You can book any of the rooms for groups, parties and events. Contact us to find out more about room bookings.
Rooms and facilities
- Level access throughout the centre
- 5 toilets, including two accessible toilets
- Baby-changing facilities
- Hearing-loop system in the Sunshine Hall and the Talking Point
- Cycle parking
- Two disabled-parking bays
- Nearby public transport – the Citi 2 bus stops on Green End Road, or use Milton Road park and ride
The Sunshine Hall has a sprung floor, projector, screen and speakers. It’s large enough to seat 50 people, or for 75 standing. There’s a soft-play area that you can hire for parties.
The Talking Point is a meeting room with projector, screen and speakers. It can seat 16 people, or 25 standing.
The Secret Garden is a light family room with access to the garden. It can seat 18 people, or 25 standing.
The Wing is a versatile space with projector, screen, speakers and a kitchen. It can be used for meetings or youth groups. It can seat 30 people, or 50 standing.