Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Get your coronavirus vaccination at walk-in clinics in and around Cambridge – no appointment needed, but wear a face mask

Submitting an insurance claim against the council

We operate a number of insurance policies in relation to council-owned property and public liability.

All legally represented claims for incidents occurring on or after 31 July 2013 must be submitted via the claims portal.

Our policies do not include claims arising from damage or injuries caused by any defect in the public highway. This is the responsibility of Cambridgeshire County Council's Highways team.

To assist legal representatives in the identification of our insurers for claims through the Ministry of Justice process, the insurance details are:

Zurich Municipal Policy Number QLA-19H087-0013

Zurich Municipal’s Portal ID: C00108

  • Legal representatives should submit potential claims against us via the Claims Portal.
  • Claimants who are not legally represented, should submit their insurance claims to Cambridge City Council, Insurance Section, Business Transformation, PO Box 700, Cambridge CB1 0JH

If you wish to discuss any matters relating to your claim, please call 01223 458166.