Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Report a problem with public sport equipment or a pitch

We provide outdoor gym equipment, table tennis tables and sports pitches for public use around the city.

We check them all frequently, but if you see a problem at one of them use our form to tell us about it.

Our form to report a problem is not working at the moment. Please phone us to tell us where you have seen the problem and we’ll report it for you.

We will visit the site within 7 days and take appropriate action.

Contact us to tell us about a problem at any public sports facility that is not listed in this form.

You should report problems with sports equipment on private land to the owner.

Contact us

Hidden fields
Was this page helpful?

Service related queries

For questions about a service we provide, please use our contact us form

Was this page helpful?
Tell us why
Tell us why (required)

Tell us why
Tell us why (required)

How could we improve this page?