Most insects that are commonly found don't have public health significance and may be safely left alone.
- We can identify those few pests of public health significance that may affect residents, such as cockroaches, bed bugs, lice and pharaoh's ants.
- We can sometimes identify other common insects, if a sample is brought to our offices.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 457900
If you require a more detailed identification, this service can be provided locally by Insect Research & Development Ltd - a charge applies.
- Don't leave food waste lying around
- Avoid piles of rubbish - as these can provide a home and food for rodents and insects
- Maintain your drainage system: repair broken pipes, covers for example
- Report problems as soon as possible