We provide free lunches and activities for families with nursery or school-aged children in the school holidays, at various locations around Cambridge.
The meals are available for families who normally receive free school meals, or who find the added expense of food in school holidays challenging to manage.
This summer we provided lunches at more locations than ever – and we’re back with seven more this October half term.
- Monday 21 October, 11am to approximately 1pm at Barnwell Baptist Church – activities and lunch provided by Cambridge Sustainable Food
- Monday 21 October, 12.30pm at the Meadows Community Centre
- Monday 21 October, 1pm at St James Church, – with activities led by the Fitzwilliam Museum and the Whipple Museum from midday
- Tuesday 22 October, midday at St Paul’s Church, – with activities provided by the Zoology Museum from 11am
- Wednesday 23 October, midday at the Church of the Good Shepherd – with activities led by Kettle’s Yard from 11.30am
- Wednesday 23 October, 1pm at Ross Street Community Centre – with activities led by artist Anu Templar and Romsey Mill from midday
- Thursday 24 October, midday at Buchan Street Neighbourhood Centre – with activities led by the Museum of Cambridge and Cambridge Sustainable Food from 11am