Tell us about a move

Let us know straight away when you move home so you pay the right amount of Council Tax.

Landlords and managing agents should also tell us about tenancy changes.

Use our my account system to notify us of a move into or out of a property within Cambridge. In the system, use the council tax notification link to tell us about your move.

My account system

Watch our video to find out more about the my account system, which includes instructions on how to use it.

Alternatively you can provide the details via our online account amendment form.

We may contact you for further information or proof regarding the change.

Contact us

Revenue Services (Council tax)

Leave feedback