Update your council tax account when your address or circumstances change

You must tell us about changes that affect your liability to pay council tax. For example, we need to know if:

  • you move to a new address in Cambridge
  • you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption that you have been claiming
  • you might now be entitled to a discount or exemption

Use our ‘my account’ system to notify us if you move house. In the system, use the council tax notification link.

‘My account’ system

If you need to tell us about a change that might affect any discounts or exemptions you currently receive, use our account amendment form.

We might contact you for further information or proof regarding the change.

If you don’t have an account, find out how to register for council tax.

Contact us

Revenue Services (Council tax)

Leave feedback