Sport opportunities in new Trumpington
For the latest events, news and developments contact our Sports Development team at email@example.com
TRY IT in Trumpington! Sport and recreational opportunities in Trumpington
With the growth of the new areas in Trumpington, more sport and recreational opportunities are now available for everyone to try. From FREE outdoor activities to a wide range of exercise classes, sports, and coached sessions at many facilities across Trumpington. For a full detailed list of facilities in Trumpington please download the leaflet below.
- Download our leaflet: Try It in Trumpington 2017 [PDF, 1.6MB]
NEW! Trumpington Sport Centre
This brand new facility is NOW OPEN! With a fully equipped gym, varied class program, dance studio, 4 court sports hall, full 3G all weather pitch and multi-use games area for tennis and netball. Both memberships and pay and play options available. Part of the Trumpington community College on Lime Avenue, CB2 9HB. For more information call: 01223 675929 or visit the Abbeycroft Leisure website.
Trumpington Meadows Country Park
The country park is a 58 hectare nature reserve in Trumpington, off Hauxton Road. Managed by the Wildlife Trust who have rangers which host regular events. The country park is perfect for walks, runs, biking and family activities. Look out for community groups which use the country park for sport and exercise activities, such as buggy fit. For more information about events on the Country Park visit The Wildlife Trust website.
'Back to Netball' sessions are running nationwide and are ideal for ladies who haven't been on the court for a few years, or since school, or anywhere in between!
- Every Sunday, 3 to 4.30pm, All year round
- Venue: Trumpington Meadows Primary School outdoor court Kestrel Rise (next to Park & Ride)
- Cost: £4 per session, first session FREE
- Contact Carolyn Pallon firstname.lastname@example.org
For mums wanting to get back in shape after their new arrival. This outdoor fitness class, with strengthening and toning exercises could be the answer to shifting postnatal weight and re-toning your body after giving birth.
- Mondays, 10:30 to 11:30am
- Cost: First class FREE then £3 per class (Quote promo code TRUM09)
- Venue: Trumpington Meadows Country Park
- Book with Maggie Fordham (and claim your FREE taster session): Call 07717796923 or email email@example.com
Stay in touch with all the news
To receive regular updates from the Sports Development department, email your name, email address, ward/district of residence and sporting area of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates from the service are sent at least once every three months.