Sport opportunities in new Trumpington
For the latest events, news and developments contact our Sports Development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRY IT in Trumpington! Free sport and fitness taster sessions
There are various sport and fitness activities for the local community to try at Trumpington Meadows Primary School, the Village Hall and Pavilion. Sessions include, Yoga, Pilates, Junior Dance classes, Zumba, Football, and Karate.
Leaflets are being delivered to local residents detailing the whole programme as well as listing current regular activities that are going on around Trumpington.
- Download our leaflet: Try It Trumpington 2016 [PDF, 0.9MB
'Back to Netball' sessions are running nationwide and are ideal for ladies who haven't been on the court for a few years, or since school, or anywhere in between!
- Every Sunday, 3 to 4.30pm, All year round
- Venue: Trumpington Meadows Primary School outdoor court Kestrel Rise (next to Park & Ride)
- Cost: £4 per session, first session FREE
- Contact Carolyn Pallon email@example.com
For mums wanting to get back in shape after their new arrival. This outdoor fitness class, with strengthening and toning exercises could be the answer to shifting postnatal weight and re-toning your body after giving birth.
- Starts 12th September
- Mondays, 10:30 to 11:30am
- Cost: First class FREE then £3 per class (Quote promo code TRUM09)
- Venue: Trumpington Meadows Country Park
- Book with Maggie Fordham (and claim your FREE taster session): Call 07717796923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in touch with all the news
To receive regular updates from the Sports Development department, email your name, email address, ward/district of residence and sporting area of interest to: email@example.com.
Updates from the service are sent at least once every three months.