Scrapstore aims to encourage you to think about recycling and reducing your carbon footprint.
Members can collect a wide selection of recycled and reused materials that can then be used for art, craft and play activities.
- Follow Scrapstore on Facebook for information about events and our current stock.
Opening times and location
Scrapstore is open:
- Every Wednesday evening during the school term, from 4 to 7.30pm
- One Saturday afternoon per month, from 1.30 to 3pm:
- Dates to be confirmed
You can find Scrapstore at Unit 17, Barnwell Business Park, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UZ.
- Individual membership: £5 per year
- Group membership: £10 per year
Members are given a reusable bag which they can fill with the materials of their choice. As a member you pay £1 per bag of materials if you bring your bag back for a refill, and £1.50 per bag of materials if you would like to buy additional bags.
To become a member, bring a completed copy of the application form (or ask us for a copy) when you visit us.
Payments can only be completed at our store as we only accept cash. We can issue printed receipts for your records.
Scrapstore relies on kind donations of unwanted materials from local businesses and the local community. Our donation guide [PDF, 441kB] gives an idea of the types of material we accept.