Scrapstore aims to encourage you to think about recycling and reducing your carbon footprint.
Members can collect a wide selection of recycled and reused materials that can then be used for art, craft and play activities.
Scrapstore is open every Wednesday evening 6pm to 7.30pm (term time only) and once a month on a Saturday 1.30pm to 3pm.
Due to half term Scrapstore will be closed on Wednesday 31st May. Regular opening times will resume from Wednesday 7th June 6pm-7.30pm.
Upcoming Saturday opening times 2017
- Saturday 10 June 1.30pm to 3pm
- Saturday 8 July Pop up Scrapstore & free craft activities at The Big Weekend Parker's Piece, CB1 1NA (Time TBC) Our store will be closed this day
- August 12 1.30pm to 3pm
Unit 17, Barnwell Business Park, Barnwell Drive, Cambridge CB5 8UZ. (Find us on Google)
- Individual membership: £5 per year
- Group membership: £10 per year
Members are given a reusable bag which they can fill with the materials of their choice. As a member you pay £1 per bag of materials if you bring your bag back for a refill and £1.50 per bag of materials if you would like to buy additional bags.
To sign up to our membership scheme bring a completed copy of this form with you when you visit us or fill in a copy of this form at our store.
Miriam Goddard: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07920 586308.
Scrapstore relies on kind donations of unwanted materials from local businesses and the local community. Here is a guide to the kinds of materials we accept:
If you or your business are able to help, for donation enquiries contact: email@example.com or phone 07801 912924.
For information about events and our current stock please see our Facebook page. Link at the bottom of the page.
- Scrapstore newsletter Spring 2017 [PDF, 0.6MB]
- Scrapstore newsletter: Autumn & Winter 2016[PDF, 1.7MB]
- Scrapstore newsletter Summer 2016. [PDF, 0.7MB]
- Scrapstore newsletter: Spring 2016 [PDF, 0.9MB]
- crapstore newsletter: Winter 2015 [PDF, 0.9MB]
- Scrapstore newsletter: Autumn 2015 [PDF, 1.2MB]
- Scrapstore newsletter: Summer 2015 [PDF, 1.1MB]