Our safeguarding children course is designed for professionals who need to comply with the duties and obligations required to keep children safe.
The course focusses on:
- Background and context for children’s safeguarding
- Types of abuse and neglect
- How to recognise the signs and indicators of possible abuse
- How to respond and report your concerns
- Best practice and how to keep yourself safe
The course is available as a full-day training session or half -day refresher.
The training takes place at Brown’s Field Youth and Community Centre. It costs £60 for PlayEast members and £70 to non-members.
- 29 March, 9.30am to 4.30pm
- 31 May, 9.30am to 4.30pm
Contact us for more information or to book your place on the course.