Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Subscribe to email notifications of our service updates and news releases Sign up now

Coronavirus: Updates and information

Find out about available support, how to offer help, and how to look after your wellbeing. Our customer service centre is open to help you by email and phone. Please continue to follow official NHS and government advice.

Report a dangerous dog

Dangerous dogs can be reported to Cambridgeshire Police – see their dangerous dogs webpage for more information.

It can also be beneficial to let the dog warden know of any incidents where a dog has attacked a person or another dog. The warden might have supporting evidence that could help the police deal with your complaint. This only applies to dangerous dogs within the city boundary.

If you contact the dog warden, please provide the incident or crime number that the police gave you.