The Planning Agents' Forum allows agents submitting planning applications to discuss matters of interest with us. It meets twice a year.
Subjects for discussion include suggestions and other ideas for the continual improvement of our planning service.
The forum replaced the Development Control User Panel, and is a joint initiative with the Residents' Association Forum.
Meeting agendas and minutes
The next scheduled meeting is on Thursday 11 October at the Guildhall, from 6 to 7.30pm.
- September 2016: Minutes [PDF, 30KB]
- September 2016: Agenda [PDF, 14KB]
- April 2016: Minutes [PDF, 31KB]
- April 2016: Agenda [PDF, 10KB]
- November 2015: Agenda [PDF, 17KB]
- November 2015: Minutes [PDF, 38KB]
- May 2015: Agenda [PDF, 20KB]
- May 2015: Minutes [PDF, 57KB]
- March 2014: Agenda [PDF, 10KB]
- March 2014: Minutes [PDF, 36KB]
- October 2014: agenda [PDF, 132KB]
- October 2014: Minutes [PDF, 35KB]