The Planning Agents' Forum allows agents submitting planning applications to discuss matters of interest with us. It meets twice a year.
Subjects for discussion include suggestions and other ideas for the continual improvement of our planning service.
The forum replaced the Development Control User Panel, and is a joint initiative with the Residents' Association Forum.
Meeting agendas and minutes
The next meeting is likely to take place in spring 2019.
- October 2018: Meeting notes [PDF, 96KB]
- October 2018: Greater Cambridge Planning Service restructure phase 2 milestone plan [PDF, 27KB]
- October 2018: Agenda [PDF, 33KB]
- September 2017: Agenda [PDF, 15KB]
- February 2017: Meeting notes [PDF, 109KB]
- February 2017: Agenda [PDF, 17KB]
Notes from older meetings are available on request.