Welcome to
Cambridge City Council

You are here

Online services

Jump to: Contact | Report | Apply | Check | Pay

General enquiries

Please use our general enquiries form if you want to ask us a question or make a comment about our services.




  • Allotments - Apply for an allotment
  • Benefits - Apply for help with housing and council tax costs
  • Bins - Request a new or replacement bin
  • Exercise referral scheme - Sign up to refer people to our exercise schemes (health professionals only)
  • Housing - Apply for social housing with Home-Link
  • Housing repairs - Ask us to fix a problem in your home (service provided by housecall.co.uk)
  • Jobs - publicsectorjobseast.co.uk lists all jobs available with us and other local authorities
  • Leaflet and poster distribution - Our distribution service can help you promote your event or business
  • Mooring licence - Apply for a residential mooring licence
  • Parking spaces - Enquire about booking multiple car park spaces
  • Planning permission - Use planningportal.gov.uk to apply for permission to alter your home or premises



  • Business rates
  • Council tax
  • Housing benefits
  • Housing rents
  • Service charges

Our secure online-payments service is provided by Capita.

Other services

You could also check:

Site design by Artychoke, implementation and hosting by JDi Solutions Ltd