Managing your Home-Link account
Problems logging into your account?
If you have a problem logging on, please look at the information on how to use the service before contacting us. You should be able to reset your password directly from the system.
Factsheets and forms
Below are factsheets and forms to help you manage your Home-Link account. You can find the answers to common Home-Link questions in our factsheets:
- Factsheet 1: How long will it take to be housed? [PDF, 173kB]
- Factsheet 2: Bidding [PDF, 137kB]
- Factsheet 3: Updating or amending your application [PDF, 185kB]
- Factsheet 4: Finance, including arrears [PDF, 150kB]
- Factsheet 5: Medical assessments [PDF, 124kB]
- Factsheet 6: Local connection rules [PDF, 70kB]
- Factsheet 7: Bedroom_entitlement.pdf [PDF, 176kB]
- Factsheet 8: Eligibility for social housing [PDF, 115kB].: This factsheet explains who we are able to accept onto the register.
- Home-Link user guide [PDF, 1.6MB]: This useful guide explains how banding is awarded, what the icons mean in the advertisements and general information on bidding
- Verification changes [PDF, 168kB]: This factsheet explains how we are changing the way we verify new and existing applicants, during the late summer and autumn of 2017
Remember - you must tell us about changes in your circumstances. Factsheet 3 explains how to do this. You make any changes yourself through the Home-Link website. We aim to process any changes within 28 days.
- If you need to provide proofs for verification, check the Home-Link proofs checklist [PDF, 119kB] to make sure you have all the documents you need. New applicants must provide proofs when applying, but existing applicants will be told when they need to provide proofs
- If you are self-employed, you will need to complete a Home-Link self-employment form [PDF, 144kB] to submit with your proofs (see checklist above)
- If you are barred from joining the register, you can request a review of the decision. Complete and bring in a Home-Link request for review under part 6 [PDF, 119kB]
- You may be asked to complete a statement of truth [PDF, 182kB]
- If there are more than two household members with a medical need, use the Home-Link medical assessment form [PDF, 1.2MB] to record the third person’s needs (the first two household members’ needs should be recorded online - see Medical assessments [PDF, 124kB]
- If you feel you should be in another band, complete and return the request for banding review form [PDF, 52kB]