Living Wage Week
Do you believe that a fair day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay? Celebrate Living Wage Week with us – 5 to 11 November 2017.
Living Wage Week is held every year to celebrate employers who pay the Living Wage Foundation’s ‘Real Living Wage’ and to encourage others to do so.
- Living Wage Week 2017 takes place from 5 to 11 November
- Find out more about what we do to promote the Living Wage
- Visit the Living Wage Foundation's Living Wage Week webpage
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about Living Wage celebrations in other parts of the UK
The real Living Wage is independently calculated to reflect real costs of living, and is currently at £8.45 UK rate and £9.75 London rate. The national living wage, by comparison, does not reflect costs of living because it is calculated as a percentage of median income.
In Cambridge, we are celebrating Living Wage Week by:
- Holding an event for employers to find out more about the Living Wage movement in Cambridge (6 November, 5 to 7pm at Allia Future Business Centre – email email@example.com to book a place).
- Running a market stall on 7 November 2017 to provide information to the public about the Real Living Wage campaign and how they can get involved