Living Wage Week 2022 takes place from 14 to 20 November. We will be marking the week with various events.
- Find out more about what we do to promote the Living Wage
- Monday 14 November, 6 to 8.30pm at Anglia Ruskin University
Join us to discuss local businesses’ journeys to paying the real Living Wage and the benefits of accreditation, particularly during these turbulent times of pandemic and cost of living crisis.
- Network with fellow business owners from Cambridge and the wider area
- Speeches by James Rolfe, COO at Anglia Ruskin University and Robert Pollock, Chief Executive at Cambridge City Council.
- Panel discussion and question and answer session. The panel will feature local Cambridge businesses, The Portland Arms and Beach Babies Nursery, a Living Wage Foundation representative, and representatives from both Cambridge City Council and Anglia Ruskin University.
Pop-up advice stand
- Wednesday 16 November, 9am to 3pm in the Grafton shopping centre
We’ll be available to answer questions and share information, support and advice on a range of topics relevant to Cambridge’s workforce. We will have information and representatives from:
- Living Wage Foundation
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Region of Learning
- Cambridge City Council
Webinar for the charitable and voluntary sector
- Wednesday 16 November, 10am, online via Zoom, hosted by Cambridge CVS
A short webinar aimed at discussing how charities and voluntary organisations can support the Real Living Wage Campaign. It will include discussion from Kate Yerbury, Equality and Anti-Poverty Officer at Cambridge City Council, and Josephine Linton from the Living Wage Foundation.