We let light industrial units to businesses in five locations across Cambridge, as well as at our two business centres.
Any currently available units will be listed on the vacant business property register.
- Properties are let for three year periods, in accordance with our business centres lease.
- The retail units at Dales Brewery are let for five years, in accordance with our retail properties lease.
- Workshop units are let for a period of three years, in accordance with the terms of our light industrial units lease (see below).
Barnwell Business Park
- 20 light industrial units with mezzanine offices.
- Situated on Barnwell Road alongside Barnwell House, approximately two miles east of the city centre.
- Units range in size from 550-1,242 square feet (51-115 square metres).
- Four small workshops of about 375 square feet (35 square metres) each.
- Situated off King's Hedges Road, approximately three miles north of the city centre.
- The workshops share a toilet and are allocated one parking space each immediately outside, with more spaces available nearby.
- Office unit is also available
- 12 ground-floor workshops, with the Orwell House offices (details above) on the first floor.
- Situated with on Cowley Road, opposite the Cambridge Science Park.
- Each unit has its own loading area of about 430 square feet (40 square metres) in front of the workshop, with double doors and a separate personnel door.
- The workshops have their own toilets and are gas heated.
Robert Davies Court
- A complex of 15 purpose-built light industrial units and workshops for small businesses.
- Situated on Nuffield Road near the science park, approximately three miles from the city centre.
- Each unit has about 500 square feet (46 square metres) of ground-floor space.
Many units also have a mezzanine floor of around 114 square feet (11 square metres).
- The units each have a vertically rolling shutter door, a separate door for pedestrian access, and allocated parking for tenants and visitors.
Ronald Rolph Court
- 23 ground-floor light industrial units and workshops with on-site parking.
- Situated on Wadloes Road, approximately two miles east of the city centre.
- Units range in size from 160-1,400 square feet (15-130 square metres) and some have second-level floors, arranged around a central courtyard.
- Most units have a vertical shutter door and separate pedestrian access.