Highfield Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are, or intend to be, food handlers working in catering. It is also appropriate for those providing services to catering premises including pest-control operators, maintenance engineers, cleaners, and laundry and delivery personnel. This course is run in a classroom setting.
Course dates - 2018
- Wednesday 28th March
- Tuesday 22nd May
- Thursday 26th July
- Monday 24th September
- Wednesday 28th November
Venue: Mill Road Depot, Mill Road, Cambridge CB1 2AZ
This page is updated when new courses are available, so be sure to check at a later date if you don't find what you need.
The cost to attend the course is £69.62 per person. This includes course literature, examination fee and certificate upon successful completion of the course and exam.
For a taught course at our premises:
- 10% discount (when booking a group of 5 - 9 people)
- 20% discount (when booking a group of 10 or more people)
Training at your premises:
We also offer training at your premises, if you are based within a 10-mile radius of postcode CB2 1BY (or for further, we'll ask for reimbursement of our travel costs). We offer the following group discounts:
- £450 for groups of 10 people (£45 per additional person up to a total of 20 people)
- £900 for groups of 20 people (£40 per additional person up to 30 people)
Please note: a minimum booking of 10 people is required and you must provide a room that is suitable for training, with the provision to set-up a laptop, projector and screen).
- To discuss a group booking, contact the Commercial Team on 01223 457226.
- 01223 457900