How to apply
Download and review the job description and person specification, and terms and conditions documents from the role pages:
- Head of estates and facilities
- Head of housing development agency
- Head of housing services
- Terms and conditions [PDF, 149kB]
Applications submitted must be tailored to this role specifically. To apply for the position, please submit your CV along with a supporting statement, setting out how you meet the person specification for the role you are applying for.
CVs along with a supporting statement should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 26 February 2018.
References – We intend to take up references prior to the assessment stage. Applicants will be contacted before any reference requests are made.
For an informal conversation about the roles, contact:
- Suzanne Hemingway, Strategic Director at email@example.com or 01223 457461 – for head of housing and head of estates and facilities
- Fiona Bryant, Strategic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 457006 – for head of housing development agency
Equal opportunities monitoring - We are an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in employment as well as service provision. To ensure that our equal opportunities policy is effective we ask you to complete the monitoring form [RTF, 1.6MB] and return it with your application to the Recruitment team. This will be removed from the application form and confidentially processed by the Recruitment team.
- 5 February: Roles advertised
- 26 February: Closing date for submission of CV: You will be notified of the outcome of your application shortly after the closing date
- 5 and 6 March: Longlist interviews: You will be notified of the outcome of your application shortly after the closing date
- 13 and 14 March: Shortlist assessment centre: If you are successful following the long list selection process, you will be invited to attend the shortlist selection process
- 21 March: Final interviews: If you are successful following the shortlist assessment centre, you will be invited to attend a final panel interview
The information in these pages can be found in the recruitment information pack: