Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Household Support Fund

The Household Support Fund can help people experiencing immediate financial hardship. It can support you to buy food and pay for your household energy and other essentials, and can provide food vouchers.

The fund is provided by the government. We are working with the county council to support residents to apply for help.

You can apply for support if you earn less than £17,940 per year or receive one of the following benefits:

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Pension Credit
  • Universal Credit
  • Working Tax Credit

Apply for support on the county council’s website

Send us your contact details if you need help to apply, and we’ll call or email you to discuss your needs.

If you are already working with a local support agency, support worker or charity, they might be able to help you to apply. Ask the group leader or support worker you already have a relationship with to see if they can help you apply.