Tackling Poverty and Isolation conference
- 7 February 2018, 9:30am to 4:00pm at the Clay Farm Centre
This is the third conference on this theme organised by our Neighbourhood Community Development team.
This year the aims are:
- to highlight projects and good practice around the city
- to provide an opportunity to discuss how we can join up work more effectively and work more collaboratively with people who need support
- to identify how we can empower individual and families to make choices for themselves and their families to improve the quality of their lives
- to look at the link between poverty and inequality and what we can do to address this.
- to provide an opportunity for networking
There are 100 places available on a first come, first served basis. Tickets cost £20 per statutory group, or £15 per voluntary organisation – use the code nonprofit2018 to claim the discount.
Ten bursary places are available (one per organisation) for voluntary groups that might not have the funds to pay. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for a bursary.
When booking, you will be asked to book the conference for a fee and to book two workshop spaces for free. Please book one workshop in the morning and one in the afternoon. Spaces are limited on each workshop and the more popular sessions may run out of places. We advise you to book quickly to avoid disappointment.
Use the code TPC18 to gain access. Our guide to booking your place [PDF, 202kB] might be useful.
Send any dietary or access requests to email@example.com.