Living Wage event for employers
- 6 November 2017, 5:00pm to 7:00pm at Allia Future Business Centre (King’s Hedges Road, Cambridge CB4 2HY)
This event is for employers who are already Living Wage accredited and those who would like to find out more about the Real Living Wage movement in Cambridge.
At the event we will:
- Share experiences of Living Wage accreditation of our accredited employers
- Hear from Dr Anna Barford from Cambridge University who will present on inequality and poverty in Cambridge, and the history of the Living Wage movement and its effectiveness at alleviating poverty. The presentation will mark the release of our three year Anti-poverty Strategy as a Council, of which supporting employers to achieve Living Wage accreditation is a key part.
- Explore business benefits of Living Wage accreditation, including findings from research released this year by Cardiff University into the employer experience of Living Wage accreditation.
- Provide opportunities for networking between employers based in Cambridge.
If you would like to attend, email email@example.com. Please note that places are limited and will be offered on a first come first served basis.