We remain open for business, and continue to adapt our services to address the impact of coronavirus.
Our customer service centre at Mandela House on Regent Street has re-opened, but our reception points at Arbury Road and the Guildhall remain closed. Contact details for our services are listed at the bottom of each page on our website, or you can contact us online or by phone.
Some of our services are unable to collect and respond to correspondence sent by post, or to process payments made by cheque. Please check the relevant service’s information on this website before contacting us by post.
Please send any mail for our Housing team to PO Box 700, Cambridge CB1 0JH while the City Homes office is closed.
- Some of our community centres are closed for general public use.
- King’s Hedges Learner Pool is closed until further notice.
- The Corn Exchange is re-opening, although some events might still be cancelled.
- The annual bonfire night has been cancelled.
- All other changes to our services are highlighted on the relevant pages of the website.