We remain open for business, and continue to adapt our services to address the impact of coronavirus.
Our customer service centre at Mandela House on Regent Street has re-opened, but our reception points at Arbury Road and the Guildhall remain closed. Contact details for our services are listed at the bottom of each page on our website, or you can contact us at email@example.com or 01223 457000.
Some of our services are unable to collect and respond to correspondence sent by post, or to process payments made by cheque. Please check the relevant service’s information on this website before contacting us by post.
Please send any mail for our Housing team to PO Box 700, Cambridge CB1 0JH while the City Homes office is closed.
- Our community centres are closed.
- Some public toilets are closed because the buildings do not allow for safe social distancing.
- The market is open for fresh food and produce, and cycle services only.
- King’s Hedges Learner Pool is closed until further notice.
- The Corn Exchange is closed, and the Folk Festival and Big Weekend summer events have been cancelled.
- All other changes to our services are highlighted on the relevant pages of the website.
Updates from our partners
- Cambridge Investment Partnership: Coronavirus response and updates
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
- Cambridgeshire County Council: Coronavirus
- Greater Cambridge Partnership: Coronavirus update – GCP projects
- Greater Cambridge Shared Planning coronavirus update
- South Cambridgeshire District Council: Coronavirus
3C Shared Services Building Control continues to provide a service. They are experiencing a high number of calls – please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you as soon as they can.