We remain open for business, and continue to adapt our services to address the impact of coronavirus.
Our customer service reception points at Mandela House, Arbury Road and the Guildhall are closed. Contact details for our services are listed at the bottom of each page on our website, or you can contact our customer service centre at email@example.com or 01223 457000.
Some of our services are unable to collect and respond to correspondence sent by post, or to process payments made by cheque. Please check the relevant service’s information on this website before contacting us by post.
Please send any mail for our Housing team to PO Box 700, Cambridge CB1 0JH while the City Homes office is closed.
- Some swimming pools and leisure centres are closed.
- Our community centres are running a reduced service.
- Some public toilets are closed because the buildings do not allow for safe social distancing.
- The Corn Exchange is closed.
Updates from our partners
- Cambridge Investment Partnership: Coronavirus response and updates
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority
- Cambridgeshire County Council: Coronavirus
- Greater Cambridge Partnership: Coronavirus update – GCP projects
- Greater Cambridge Shared Planning coronavirus update
- South Cambridgeshire District Council: Coronavirus
3C Shared Services Building Control continues to provide a service. They are experiencing a high number of calls – please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will get back to you as soon as they can.