Skip To Main Content

Cambridge City Council

Get your coronavirus vaccination at walk-in clinics in and around Cambridge – no appointment needed, but wear a face mask

Coronavirus: Ask for help

Different kinds of support are available to you, depending on your situation and what type of help you need.

If you can shop for yourself but are facing financial difficulties due to coronavirus and are unable to pay for food or other necessities, help is available from Cambridge Foodbank or Cambridge Sustainable Food.

If you are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, read our information for homeless people. You can also contact the Cambridge Street Outreach Team.

If you live in East Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire or South Cambridgeshire, check the county council’s coronavirus support directory.

Always follow the government’s coronavirus guidance and the NHS’s coronavirus guidanceContact the police online if you need to report something, or phone 999 in an emergency or 101.