Different kinds of support are available to you, depending on your situation and what type of help you need.
If you need to request help for yourself or someone else due to coronavirus, please complete this online help request form.
If you need help or support that could be safely provided by volunteers, or you want to volunteer to help, contact your local ward group – see below for their contact details.
If you can shop for yourself but are facing financial difficulties due to coronavirus and are unable to pay for food or other necessities, help is available from Cambridge Foodbank or Cambridge Sustainable Food.
If you live in East Cambridgeshire, Huntingdonshire or South Cambridgeshire, check the county council’s coronavirus support directory.
Local groups are coordinating volunteers in every ward of the city, to provide neighbourly help and support during the coronavirus outbreak.
Check our ward map if you’re not sure which ward you live in.
- Visit Abbey People
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 07526 761368
- Follow Abbey People on Facebook
- Link councillor: Haf Davies
- Visit What Will Help? Cherry Hinton or St Andrew’s Church
- Phone St Andrew’s Church on 01223 242954
- Link councillor: Russ McPherson
- Visit Coleridge Community Forum
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 01223 641021
- Link councillor: Rosy Moore
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow Cambridge Market Ward C19 Mutual Aid on Facebook
- Link councillor: Katie Porrer
- Email email@example.com if you’re north of Barton Road
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re south of Barton Road
- Link councillors: Rod Cantrill and Lucy Nethsingha
- Visit Petersfield COVID-19 Network
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 07933 671101
- Link councillor: Mike Davey
- Visit Queen Edith’s Community Forum
- Phone 01223 641012
- Link councillors: Colin McGerty and Amanda Taylor
- Visit Over Mill Road Bridge
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone or text 07908 466257, or phone 01223 750170, at any time
- Link councillor: Dave Baigent
- Visit Trumpington Covid-19 Network
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 07769 210795
- Link councillors: Barbara Ashwood and Katie Thornburrow