Consultation open from 10am Wednesday 2 March to 10am Friday 1 April 2022.
We are consulting on detailed plans to extend the wetland habitats at Logan’s Meadow Local Nature Reserve.
Funding has been secured from Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority and the Heritage Lottery Green Recovery Fund to develop this riverside reserve as part of the Cambridge Nature Network and the vision to double the area of land for wildlife.
- extended Local Nature Reserve boundary to include sports pitches and land to north of cycle bridge
- recent tree planting on boundary to sports pitches
- one football pitch and significant area of surrounding amenity grassland retained
- new area of open water and reedbed connected to existing backwater channel to the south of the cycle bridge
- new channel, open water and reedbed to the north of the cycle bridge
Have your say
We would welcome your comments on the proposals, which seek to balance new habitats with the recreational uses of the space.
Please submit your comments via the consultation online form.
Any questions on the consultation or proposal, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If supported, a planning application will be made with a view to deliver in autumn 2022/spring 2023. Existing habitats and species will be surveyed and protected during works as part of the planning process.