Our programme of autumn activities aims to keep children, young people and families entertained. The activities will give children confidence, and can inspire parents and carers to engage with their children through creative and safe play.
All sessions are free and take place at Brown’s Field Youth and Community Centre unless stated otherwise below. Sessions run until the week ending Friday 13 December.
The activities are not child-care facilities. Children are free to come and go as they please, but under-7s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Mondays, 4 to 5.30pm: Junior youth club – a place for school years 5, 6 and 7 to meet and have fun
- Tuesdays, 10am to midday: Stay and play – soft play and messy art for local children and families with under-fives (costs £1 per child)
- Tuesdays, 5 to 5.45pm: Dance fitness – dance sessions for girls aged 10 to 15
- Tuesdays, 7.30 to 9pm: Youth club – a place for for school year 7 and upwards to chat, make friends and take part in weekly activities
- The second Thursday in the month, 4 to 5pm: Coding club – phone 01223 420309 to book a place
- Fridays, 4 to 5.30pm: Junior youth club at the Orchard Community Centre (Central Avenue, Cambridge CB4 2EZ) – arts, crafts, games and pool for school years 5 and 6