Our programme of activities aims to keep children, young people and families entertained. The activities will give children confidence, and can inspire parents and carers to engage with their children through creative and safe play.
All sessions are free and take place at Brown’s Field Youth and Community Centre unless stated otherwise below.
The activities are not child-care facilities. Children are free to come and go as they please, but under-7s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tuesdays, 10am to midday: Stay and play – soft play and messy art for local children and families with under-fives (costs £1 per child)
- Tuesdays, 7.30 to 9pm: Youth club – a place for school year 7 and upwards to chat, make friends and take part in weekly activities
- Wednesdays, 4.15 to 5pm: Dance class at Clay Farm Centre – for girls aged 11 to 18, no experience needed
- The second Thursday in the month, 4 to 5pm from 13 February: Coding club
- Fridays, 3.30 to 5pm: Junior youth club at the Orchard Community Centre (Central Avenue, Cambridge CB4 2EZ) – arts, crafts, games and pool for school years 5 and 6