Easter holiday activities
We’re running all these holiday activities online – contact us to reserve a place if you want to join any of them.
- Monday 29 March, 11am to midday: Spring into life with Kettle’s Yard, for ages 7 to 11. Join Rachel for an art session inspired by the plants in Kettle’s Yard art gallery.
- Monday 29 March, 4 to 5pm: Fun and games with ChYpPS, for ages 8 to 11. Join in with games, challenges and get to chat with other children!
- Tuesday 30 March, 4 to 5pm: Draw it with ChYpPS, for ages 8 to 11. Have a go at drawing all things Easter!
- Wednesday 31 March, 11am to midday: Treasure hunt! For ages 7 to 11. “You wear me on your feet, I come in 2s. Put me on when you go out, I am your…?” Join us for a fun clue-solving treasure hunt around your home.
- Thursday 1 April, 11am to midday: Fossil drawing with the Sedgwick Museum, for ages 7 to 11. Draw and learn about some of the Sedgwick Museum’s fossils and how they might have looked when they were alive.
- Thursday 1 April, 4 to 5pm: Create a cell with the Whipple Museum, for ages 7 to 11. Learn more about how animal cells are put together and make your own model or drawing of one.
- Tuesday 6 April, 11am to midday: Spring to life animal quiz with the Zoology Museum, for all the family. Join an interactive quiz about the animals you might see in springtime.
- Tuesday 6 April, 4 to 5pm: Draw it with ChYpPS, for ages 8 to 11. Join us for a step-by-step session for drawing woodland animals!
- Wednesday 7 April, 11am to midday: Scientific women with the Whipple Museum, for ages 7 to 11. Introducing some of the fantastic female scientists represented in the Whipple’s collections.
- Thursday 8 April 11am to midday: Greek Gods with the Museum of Classical Archaeology, for ages 7 to 11. The museum is full of statues of gods, goddesses and heroes. Justyna will share her favourite statues and stories with you from the awesome setting of the museum.
- Friday 9 April, 1 to 2pm: Astronomy with the Whipple Museum, for ages 7 to 11. Find out more about space and the night sky through objects in the Whipple’s collections.
- Mondays, 4 to 5 pm: Fun and games for ages 8 to 11. Join in with our quiz and scavenger hunt and chat with other children! Booking is required for this online session.
- Tuesdays, 4 to 5pm: Drawing for ages 8 to 11. Get creative and transform letters and numbers into drawings. Booking is required for this online session.
Catch up on our summer 2020 activities
We took our PlayDaze summer activities online last summer, as we weren’t able to deliver the programme in a way that was safe for all. We provided arts and crafts, quizzes, discos and more to keep children busy.
We collected all the videos of our online summer activities in a playlist on our YouTube channel, so you can catch up on any you missed.