Tell us about a change in your circumstances

You must tell us about changes that affect your liability to pay council tax, for example:

  • if you're claiming a discount that you're no longer entitled to
  • changes in your household mean you may now be entitled to a discount

Use our my account system to notify us of a change in your circumstances. In the system, use the council tax notification link.

My account system

Watch our YouTube video to find out more about the my account system, which includes instructions on how to use it.

Alternatively you can provide the details via our online account amendment form.

We may contact you for further information or proof regarding the change.

Contact us

Revenue Services (Council tax)

Leave feedback