If you are aged 15 to 24 and looking for work, training or further education, support is available from our Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Region of Learning project.
The project can provide you with mentoring support, coaching, training, and basic skills qualifications. You must be unemployed to qualify for help, or not in education or training.
Contact us to find out more about the project and how to access support.
- Region of Learning Environment Policy and Climate Change Strategy addendum [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Region of Learning Equality and Diversity Implementation Plan [PDF, 0.3MB]
- Region of Learning Equality and Diversity Policy addendum [PDF, 0.2MB]
- Region of Learning Privacy Notice [PDF, 0.1MB]
- Region of Learning Sustainability Implementation Plan [PDF, 0.2MB]
We run the project in partnership with Form the Future and Shift Momentum. It is funded by the European Social Fund, Cambridgeshire County Council, Anglia Ruskin University and Arts Council England.