If you are clinically extremely vulnerable the government advises you to avoid busy places such as supermarkets.
Most supermarkets allow a family member, friend or volunteer to collect your order on your behalf. Usually they will just require the person collecting for you to have your order number, although you should make sure you are aware of their process.
Small suppliers and independent grocery shops are often happy to take orders over the phone. They will also often allow a friend, family member or volunteer to collect on your behalf.
Same-day food delivery
If you are in urgent need of supplies, Co-op have teamed up with Deliveroo to deliver basket-sized orders to your door within 2 hours.
Place your order on the Co-op website or via the Deliveroo app.
These companies can deliver to your door. Most will take orders over the phone as well as offering an online ordering service.
The list was accurate at time of publishing, and we can not guarantee that all vendors will fulfil your delivery request.
- Burwash Larder for fruit, vegetables and cheese
- The Cambridge Fruit Company for fresh food boxes, dairy, meat and bread
- Coton Orchard Garden Centre for orchard fruit and vegetables
- Fresh in a Box for fruit and vegetables
- Full Circle for zero-waste vegan food
- Radmore Farm Shop (deliveries twice a week) for fresh farm produce including bakery and butchery
- Stir café and bakery deliveries on weekdays) for baked goods and coffee
Prepaid shopping vouchers
All major supermarkets have an online voucher system. You can purchase a voucher online, then email it to somebody who can shop on your behalf.