Business solutions and opportunities
We offer a range of services that can help your business.
Advertising space is available on signs and barriers at a number of our car parks.
- Find out how to advertise your business in our car parks
Join the Visit Cambridge and Beyond membership scheme to have your business showcased to over 1.4 million people online every year, to be featured in our official visitors' guide, and much more.
- Find out more about the Visit Cambridge and Beyond membership scheme
You could also advertise your business in our quarterly magazine Cambridge Matters, which is delivered to all residents.
- Contact KM Media & Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 513515
We let business centres, light industrial units, office suites, and retail properties around the city.
- Find out about our business property
Our building control service can help you ensure your business premises are accessible and meet statutory requirements
- Find out about our building control service
We also have garages available to rent at various sites.
- Find out how to rent a garage
Event promotion and sponsorship
Our Arts Distribution Service can distribute leaflets and posters about your arts and leisure events around the city.
- Find out more about the Arts Distribution Service
Sponsorship, branding, hospitality and a high public profile are available for most of our events.
- Find out how to sponsor an event
Living wage accreditation
We pay the living wage to all our directly employed staff, and can encourage and support you to become an accredited living wage employer.
- Find out more about the living wage
Parking season tickets
A range of season tickets are available at four of our multi-storey car parks.
- Find out how to buy a parking season ticket
Rental property accreditation
Landlords and letting agents can sign up to a code of standards to demonstrate that the properties they rent out are maintained at a high standard.
- Find out about our property accreditation scheme
We offer a range of online and classroom based training courses, covering health and safety, food safety, first aid and more.
- Find out about our training courses
Vehicle servicing and MOTs
The expert engineers at our Mill Road depot provide servicing for cars of all makes.
- Find out more about vehicle services, MOTs and repairs
Waste and recycling collection
We offer waste and recycling collection services to businesses and educational establishments within Cambridge.
- Find out more about arranging commercial waste collections